Friends, as you may already know, COVID-19 has devastated the lives of many around the world. Doctor's and scientist has been working tirelessly to find a cure and to curve the spread.
As though who believe in Jesus Christ, we know that God is in full control of all things, even those that we don't understand and things that might cause pain. This includes COVID-19. We are not saying that God caused COVID-19 but we are saying that he sees, knows and can use it for ultimately his GOOD outcomes.
In the interim, we are not to be fearful but to use WISDOM while in this season. Using wisdom does not mean that we don't trust GOD for protection or healing it just means to be WISE in how we live and what we do. The CDC and other health organizations have been putting out many practical guides on how to prevent the spread. We at Eden's Wings believe that PRAYER should be always the first measure and line of protection, followed by:
1. Washing your hands
2. Covering your mouth and nose when you are out in public
3. Using wisdom and discretion when gathering in groups
4. Obeying laws that don't go against the Word of God such as (please wear a face mask to the grocery store)
5. If you are sick, please see a doctor...don't wait but be wise
6. Take the COVID-19 Test if possible
7. Take care of elderly and loved ones who might need assistance (going to the grocery store, taking out their trash)
8. Making certain children and young people take necessary precautions but not through fear or discouragement but wisely counseling them on what is going on.
9. Don't horde supplies but wisely purchase what you need and if possible, share them with someone who might have have the resources you do
10. Don't be ashamed to ask for help from your church, others or even your local government, is necessary
11. Lastly, but above all Trust the Word of God and rely on his protective grace and mercy. Don't panic but understand the seasons and time and make choices based on his wisdom and not your own.
BE WISE AND ENCOURAGED:
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention : https://www.cdc.gov